Find Out Which Invisible Indoor Air Particles May Be Causing Your Health Issues
Are you or a loved one suffering from one or more of these? Congestion • Coughing • Asthma Attacks • Itching • Rash • Runny Nose • Sinus Infections • Watery Eyes • Frequent Headaches • Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis • Chronic Sneezing • Lung Infections
Your allergies or sensitivities may be caused by something you are currently breathing in your home or work place. Your allergy doctor needs to know this.
What’s in the air you breathe?
Every day you consume about 1.5 gallons of food and liquids. But you breathe in about 2,160 gallons of air! You check food labels for ingredients and nutritional value, but do you know what’s in the air you breathe?
Excessive amounts of these particulates could be in your lungs , sinuses, skin, or hair:
» Mold Spores, Dust Mites
» Insect Parts & Feces (bedbugs, etc.)
» Cellulose Insulation, Synthetic & Fiberglass Fibers
» Wood Ash & Char, Previous Fire Damage, Candle Soot
» Allergenic Plant Parts, Algae
» Drywall Gypsum, Talc & Silicates
» Human & Pet Hair, Pet Dander
Best Choice Inspections has an indoor air quality analysis called a TAP Test (Total Air Particulates). Using professional air sampling devices, this simple 10-minute test identifies which air particles are too high. Best Choice Inspections provides recommendations on how to reduce excessive levels.
What can you do?
- Call us at 865-804-2422 for a price quote.
- Schedule an appointment for a sample of your indoor air quality.
- Your air sample is analyzed by a nationally recognized laboratory accredited by the American Industrial Hygienist Association.
- We provide you with the lab results and our expert recommendations for removing any harmful air particles.
- A list of certified indoor air cleaning professionals we have vetted is given to you.
- If your air particulate level is only slightly high, you may be able to reduce it yourself using our D-I-Y protocols.